Caranua hosted an event on Saturday 21st of November in London that provided information on support services available for survivors of Irish institutional abuse
Approximately 150 people attended the event, and it was a very positive day.
The Board and Staff of Caranua would like to thank all those who attended!
This is an example of the feedback we have received about the event:
I attended the event on Saturday, and found it really helpful and really enjoyed it. I have to say I was very happy with the way the advisor responded to my questions and my needs, it was lovely to meet my advisor Michele at last – what a lovely lady. Great day. Thanks a lot
The following organisations based in both Ireland and the UK had information stands at the event:
- Caranua – www.caranua.ie
- icap – www.icap.org.uk/
- Towards Healing – www.towardshealing.ie/
- Compassion Matters with the Health Alliance – Specialism: Compassion Focussed, Mindfulness, Psychology and Health Advocacy. Professional and Personal Well-being Coaching. Contact Carole on 07941 347039
- Mind Yourself – mind-yourself.co.uk/
- Whispering Hope – http://iwssn.org.uk/whispering-hope-centre/
- Irish in Britain – www.irishinbritain.org/
- Connect – connectcounselling.ie/